- What is happening in the oil market?
- Why speculating in futures contracts can end up bad
- Is it possible to lose money when you by oil below $0?
- Are “normal” investments the winner during this crisis?
- If you send people money right now they will spend it
- How much bigger is the fiscal stimulus going to be?
- Did the banks give preferential treatment for PPP loans?
- Winner-takes-all in the banking world
- Is the Fed going to have to bailout mortgage servicers?
- Is private equity out of luck when it comes to fiscal stimulus?
- Why the stock market is confusing at the moment
- How big can the tech stocks get?
- What happens to malls if department stores die?
- How much retail share is Amazon going to get from this?
- How bad will things get for colleges in the fall?
- Why does the stock market keep rising on bad economic data and more
- How a barrel of oil came to be worth nothing
- Oil crisis spreads to individual investors
- What an oil ETF has to do with plunging prices
- What the negative price for oil is telling us
- Relief payments are working
- Banks gave concierge treatment for SBA loans
- Coronavirus made the biggest banks even bigger
- Mortgage servicers excluded from bailouts
- Private equity squeezed out of another stimulus program
- Netflix has biggest quarter
- The death of the department store
- Black Friday for retailers
- Coronavirus sends American colleges off a cliff
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.