On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben…
- Carnage in the stock market
- What’s going on with the price of oil?
- Are circuit breakers on the stock market helpful?
- Are investors overreacting?
- How badly have energy stocks performed?
- Does context even matter when markets are crashing?
- Why the move lower in rates will reverberate through the markets for years to come
- Why I like the set-up on Roku with my TVs
- Why money is a taboo subject
- Is social security a component of fixed income?
- Coming up with children’s books on finance
- Why animated movies are the most creative projects in Hollywood
- Is it time to start selling out of bonds with rates so low?
- Saudis plan big oil output hike
- Why I’m more worried about the bond market than the stock market
- Fear isn’t the only driver of the treasury rally
- Every S&P 500 stock is losing to 30 year treasuries
- Why so many Americans don’t talk about money
- The end of pay TV
- A Random Watch Down Wall Street: The Founder
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Find transcripts of each episode at Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.