Today’s Animal Spirits: Talk Your Book is presented by Conestoga Capital Advisors:
- Why are small and mid-cap growth stocks so overlooked?
- The importance of quality when looking for smaller growth stocks
- The difference between small and large public companies
- How to pick stocks from a universe fo 2,500 companies
- More important: sticking to your knitting or flexibility?
- Aggressive vs. conservative growth companies
- Why company management matters for smaller companies
- Building quality and risk filters into a growth stock portfolio
- The quantitative and qualitative aspects of good stock-picking
- Understanding buy and sell discipline and much more
- Conestoga Small Cap Growth
- Conestoga Smid Cap Growth
- Conestoga Quarterly Commentaries
- Size matters if you control your junk
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.