This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Why is wealth inequality getting so out of control?
- Will the next stock market crash only hurt the rich?
- Why the middle class has so much riding on their home as an asset
- How can we get more people to invest in the stock market?
- Is housing becoming too expensive relative to wages?
- Is private equity in trouble?
- Will private equity ever make it into target-date funds?
- Why the index fund bubble talk makes no sense
- Does it matter that the S&P 500 is so concentrated at the top?
- Why the U.S. is so unique when it comes to a country’s stock market
- Has the market ever been tethered to fundamentals?
- The simplest hedge there is
- Why being good at sales is often all you need in business
- Who gets all the alpha from alternative data?
- What makes people happier than money?
- Best FinTechs to work for
- How America’s 1% came to dominate equity ownership
- The rich own stocks, the middle-class own homes
- White House considering tax incentives to get more Americans to own stocks
- The great affordability crisis breaking America
- Is private equity out of capacity?
- Mom and pop millionaires are driving Blackstone’s growth
- 5 companies now make up 18% of the S&P 500
- No longer tethered to fundamentals
- How Suze Orman invests her wealth
- Stockpickers turn to big data to arrest decline
- Credit card debt rises to record $930 billion
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.