On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben…
- The rush of people into trading stocks
- Is there a silver-lining to ridiculous risk-taking?
- My first investment
- Will your future self approve of your present self’s actions?
- 90% of American’s are happy with their personal lives?
- The education wealth gap in millennials
- Why is Vanguard getting into private equity?
- Why is so much money flowing into bonds?
- 700 years of interest rates
- How crazy are current mortgage rates?
- Why there could be way more strange media marriages
- The downside of sports gambling
- NYC rental broker fees
- Instagram vs. YouTube
- Crazy recession indicators
- The half-life of wealth
- The Coronavirus
- How many people don’t leave a tip at a restaurant?
- Disney+ and much more
- The agony of the Tesla bears
- Some thoughts on young people getting into day-trading
- Animal Spirits: Unleashed
- Nobody told me
- The millennial wealth gap
- Vanguard broadens reach with entry into private equity
- Bond funds are hotter than Tesla
- Visualizing the 700-year decline in interest rates
- Falling rates could boost mortgages
- Spotify buys The Ringer
- Gambling addiction in the UK
- Surprise for NYC renters
- Instagram brings in one-quarter of Facebook revenue
- 70% chance of recession
- Americans to inherit $764 billion this year, mostly tax-free
- A shocking % of people say they don’t tip wait staff
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.