On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben…
- More worries about index funds
- Bigger worry: Vanguard or Mark Zuckerberg?
- Where people bust their budgets
- Do people value work over family?
- What are the chances of a recession in 2020?
- Viral tweets with faulty information
- How big is the Apple AirPod business?
- How many people are stressed out by work?
- Why are there so many mattress stores?
- Are index funds propping up Apple’s share price?
- Jeff Gundlach’s influence over fund flows
- Sapphire Reserve is raising rates
- How much do millennials have saved for retirement?
- The plant-based meat market
- Hiding Twitter replies
- Is micro-influencer an oxymoron?
- How many people can find Iran on a map?
- Can you take a break from saving if you’re already ahead?
- Inception is the best movie of the century thus far and much more
- Vanguard and the US financial system
- People are worried about index funds
- Consumers overspend by $7,400 a year
- Marriage and cohabitation in the US
- There’s almost no chance of a recession this year
- The number one job that pays more than $100,000
- The real reason there are so many mattress stores in your town
- Why Apple shares are up
- Gundlach the influencer
- JP Morgan raises fee on Saphire Reserve credit card
- Fidelity retirement analysis
- The capitalist way to make Americans stop eating meat
- Twitter will limit replies to tweets
- FinTwit micro-influencers
- Can you find Iran on a map?
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.