On this week’s Talk Your Book, Michael sat down with Corey Hoffstein from Newfound Research. I had to sit this one out with a sick child but this was a fun one because Corey is such a sharp thinker about the markets and risk management.
- The case for tactical strategies in the current market environment
- Setting the right expectations for tactical strategies
- What part of the portfolio can tactical risk management replace?
- How to think about tactical strategies within the portfolio context
- Whipsaws and drawdowns in tactical asset allocation
- Why diversification of signals is just as important as diversification of holdings
- Specificity risk
- Objective-based investment strategies and more
- Case for Tactical Equity
- The Newfound/ReSolve Robust Equity Momentum Index
- Fact sheet with hypothetical performance
- ROMO website
- ROMO fact sheet
- Fragility case study
- Global Equity Momentum: A Craftsman’s Perspective
- Fast and slow failure
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.