On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben…
- Remember the bear market that happened a year ago
- The difference between recessionary and non-recessionary bear markets
- Contrarian indicators are almost useless anymore
- Why it’s never easy to buy when stocks are getting crushed
- Why it’s impossible to emulate Peter Lynch
- Was Peter Lynch overrated?
- Is illiquidity a form of risk management?
- How will robo-annuities work?
- What can Disney possibly do as an encore next year?
- Tesla’s unbelievable stock run
- Why is NBA viewership down?
- What would you teach a group of college students about finance?
- What will the year 2030 look like?
- What if there are no sellers when you want to sell?
- What books do we read to our kids?
- My favorite movie of the year candidate and much more
- Stocks close in on bear market as Trump and Mnuchin fuel Christmas Eve drop
- Things that were said during the bear market
- Master stock picker Peter Lynch
- Peter Lynch’s track record re-visited
- The illiquidity discount?
- What big stock market returns in 2019 mean for 2020
- Schwab set to launch robo annuity
- Tesla short-sellers have lost almost $8 billion in stock run up
- We’ve just had the best decade in history
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.