On this edition of our favorite finance movies, we re-watched the Dan Aykroyd, Jamie Lee Curtis, Eddie Murphy classic, Trading Places.
- Lifestyles of the rich and famous in the 1980s
- Why did it take so long for movies to start in the 80s?
- Trading commodities in the futures pits
- Gold vs stocks since 1983
- Eddie Murphy’s infectious laugh
- Why this movie could be re-made today
- The Eddie Murphy Rule in Dodd-Frank
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.