On this edition of Talk Your Book, we spoke with Wes Gray and Jack Vogel of Alpha Architect about:
- Which “death of value” arguments actually hold water?
- Backtesting vs. the real world
- Why any risk premium should work
- Why shorting stocks is so difficult to pull off
- Approaching investing from an academic background
- The change in expectation benefit
- What drives the value premium?
- How much cheaper are foreign stocks than U.S. stocks?
- How sentiment and stories impact investment returns
- The difficulty in being benchmark agnostic
- Why momentum is harder to wrap your head around than value
- The similarities between value and momentum
- Trend vs. growth vs. momentum
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.