This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- The Charles Schwab-TD Ameritrade deal
- Did Robinhood completely change the landscape in asset management?
- The Robloncho and the Cybertruck
- How to crack the retirement income problem
- Will robo-advisors eventually get into annuities?
- Why isn’t daycare included in public school funding?
- Why isn’t maternity leave longer for more people?
- Why aren’t more people moving?
- Who are the baby boomers going to sell their houses to?
- Zillow’s plans to change the way we buy and sell homes
- Is Apple’s stock too big?
- Should podcasting be bigger than it already is?
- Did Michael ever get back into trading?
- What returns would a 60/40 portfolio have seen this year?
- No layaway November and much more
- Charles Schwab to buy TD Ameritrade
- The world’s first vertical bathtub
- How to solve the nastiest, hardest problem in finance
- Americans are moving at the lowest rate on record
- Zillow CEOs plans for the future of real estate
- Investment signals would be great, if they worked
- Changes in parental spending
- Ray Dalio makes big bet against the market
- Spotify aims to become the world’s number 1 audio platform
- Joker sequel in the works
Contact us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.