On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben we discuss:
- What to make of negative interest rates
- Who is buying these bonds with negative rates?
- The new Apple credit card
- What I wish I knew at age 34
- SPY and the last survivor
- The growth in takeout food
- If we’re at the low point of start-up creation where is all the VC money going?
- Why fly swatters can’t be disrupted
- How Planet Fitness hacked human nature to build a giant gym business
- Why fewer people are going to the movies every year
- Why do millennials have no friends?
- What asset will be the best performer over the next 10 years?
- Why aren’t more deals in sports done by quants?
- Should you treat a pension like cash or bonds?
- Why watching movies from the 1990s feels like 50 years ago and much more
- Interest rates: naturally negative?
- Banks will pay customers to take out a mortgage in Denmark
- Investing in a negative interest rate world
- Hey from the future
- The fate of the world’s largest ETF is tied to 11 random millennials
- The business of food delivery
- The future of tech with Kara Swisher
- Planet Fitness must come down to earth
- The absurdities of franchise fatigue in movies
- The rise of business in a box
- More than 20% of millennials claim to have no friends
- The single best investment for the next decade
- Will Bobby Wagner inspire other NFL players to strike their own deals
- The NBA’s money whisperer
- America needs an independent Fed
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.