On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben we discuss:
- The finances of having kids
- The best case scenario for the next recession
- Is anyone bullish right now?
- How to sell investment products
- Why all the new streaming services will be bundled eventually
- Hedging out the end of the world
- When Googling goes bad
- Michael’s worst take ever
- Do student loans lead to divorce?
- My student loan story
- The cult status of Joe Rogan
- Will we ever see another IPO like Amazon?
- Trading options
- My favorite book of the year so far and much more
- UBS faces backlash over options strategy
- Streaming video will soon look like the bad old days of TV
- 1 in 8 divorces is caused by student loans
- Less than half of Google searches result in a click
- Why is Joe Rogan so popular?
- Land of the giants
- The single greatest predictor of future stock market returns
- Alchemy by Rory Sutherland
- The Bitcoin Billionaires by Ben Mezrich
- Sex on the Moon by Ben Mezrich
- Accidental Billionaires by Ben Mezrich
- Bringing Down the House by Ben Mezrich
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.