This week’s Animal Spirits: Talk Your Book is sponsored by Teucrium:
- How ETFs work when futures are involved
- ETFs vs. ETNs
- Why commodities are typically better for tactical trades
- Where commodities fit within a portfolio
- How commodities can offset shocks to a stock portfolio
- The number one use for corn
- Who trades futures contracts on commodities?
- What drives commodities prices?
- What has the impact of tariffs been on commodities?
- How the U.S. dollar impacts commodity prices
- What does inflation do for commodities?
- What do genetic/alt meats mean for these commodities?
- How ETFs work during a flash crash
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.