On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael and Ben we discuss:
- Solar shaming
- Power laws in the stock market
- The insane number of stocks that end up losers
- The stealth king of the passive bubble
- Why a “rush for the exits” is a poor investment thesis
- Why are fewer people driving minivans?
- What would happen if the USD lost reserve currency status?
- Valuations in the electric scooter business
- Negative interest rates vs. investor psychology
- Will there ever be negative interest rates in the US?
- Why you should never borrow money from a friend
- Can fintech take over the banking sector?
- Twitter power users
- What is the CAPE ratio for Marvel movies?
- How momentum works
- Why Star Wars didn’t age well and much more
- Winner-take all phenomenon rules the stock market
- Do global stocks outperform US treasury bills?
- Passive investing boom could be causing a bubble
- Investor portfolios look alike
- Annual survey of assets
- Minivan sales fade
- JP Morgan says dump US dollar as its century of global dominance coming to an end
- Bird is said to raise new funding at $2.5 billion valuation
- The companies going big on solar
- Is it a bad idea to borrow $1k from my friend
- Robinhood raises $323 million
- Betterment Everyday
Sebastian Maniscalco bits mentioned:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram