This week’s Animal Spirits is sponsored by MarketSmith:
Go to www.investors.com/animal to receive your first three weeks of the MarketSmith service for just $19.95.
- Why Michael is getting back into trading
- Facebook’s new cryptocurrency
- Is it a good thing more professional investors are buying up starter homes?
- Should Vanguard get into private equity?
- Should the limits be lowered for accredited investors to put their money into hedge funds and private equity?
- Why Harry Dent says there will be a depression in the year 2073
- Can you really use demographics to predict the markets?
- Amazon has breadth, not depth in market share
- Down markets attract sellers
- How many people cry after selling their home?
- Why it’s better to peak late in your career
- Who owns the various media entities?
- Why the 1990s had much better movies than we do now
- Why gyms want you to pay but not come to the gym & much more
- Facebook plans global cryptocurrency
- Want s house like this? Prepare for a bidding war with investors
- Investors are buying more of the U.S. housing market than ever before
- Indexing giant Vanguard explores a push into private equity
- Hedge funds for all?
- Your kids’ great depression in the making
- How to sell finance books like Harry Dent
- Your professional decline is coming much sooner than you think
- Here’s who owns everything in big media today
- How goes the behavioral change revolution?
- The Planet Money workout
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.