Today’s Animal Spirits: Talk Your Book is presented by Invesco:
- What is the low volatility anomaly?
- Why financial theory doesn’t always translate into the real world
- The three behavioral and structural reasons for the low vol anomaly
- How often do different factors overlap with one another?
- How the market environment impacts low vol and other factors
- Does low vol work well in mid caps and small caps?
- How important are sectors in factor exposure?
- What is the relationship between interest rates and volatility in stocks?
- How the bear market changed the flows into SPLV
- Why flows follow performance
- Where does the low volatility factor fit within a portfolio?
- How turnover affects performance in factor investing
- The difference between low volatility and minimum volatility
- Your Complete Guide to Factor-Based Investing
- The Low Volatility Anomaly: Market Evidence on Systemic Risk vs. Mispricing
- Deconstructing the Low Volatility/Low Beta Anomaly
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.