Today’s Animal Spirits: Talk Your Book is presented by Exponential ETFs:
- Why the S&P 500 is so hard to beat.
- Why such a small number of companies account for such a large portion of market returns.
- How could you reweight the S&P 500 to get a smaller, more high-quality strategy?
- The thinking behind reverse market cap weighting the S&P 500.
- Is it possible to invest in qualitative factors as opposed to quantitative factors?
- How to invest in customer satisfaction.
- How long do strong consumer brands last?
- Some surprising consumer brands.
- Does Dunkin Donuts have happier customers than Starbucks?
- The problems with market cap weighting and why tilting away from the overall market can make sense.
- Why diversifying by different market factors makes sense.
- A few big stocks don’t tell the whole market story
- The S&P 500 is the world’s largest momentum strategy
- Concentration in the stock market
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.