On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- The story in the WSJ that brought tears of joy to Michael.
- How retirement investors are getting more intelligent.
- The growing importance of target-date funds.
- Gen Z’s retirement plans need some work.
- Why college might not cost as much as you think.
- Most people don’t know how much they need to save for retirement.
- Which huge tech firms will still be at the top of the stock market in 15 years?
- Why do stocks generally go up over the long-term?
- BREAKING NEWS: Michael’s latest trade was discovered mid-episode.
- How should Michael invest his GLD proceeds in his Roth IRA?
- Our parenting money tips and much more.
- Everyone makes mistakes — even Warren Buffett
- Short-termism is harming the economy
- More than half of all Vanguard 401ks invest in a single target-date fund
- No more S&P 500 index fund for the Vanguard employee retirement plan
- Rich kids are counting on an inheritance as their retirement plan
- Top colleges are cheaper than you think
- Most people don’t know how much they need for retirement
- Betting on new S&P 500 stocks is a risky game
- The Space Barons by Christian Davenport
- Business Adventures by John Brooks
- The Opposite of Spoiled by Ron Lieber
- Secrets of the Baby Whisperer by Tracy Hogg
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.