On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- Are Jack Bogle and Vanguard actually underrated?
- Why closet indexing will never die.
- Why money is flowing out of growth funds even though they’ve outperformed.
- How much should 35 year-olds have saved for retirement?
- How different demographics define the term “wealthy.”
- Why “thinking outside the box” is not an investment strategy.
- Hedge fund manager David Einhorn’s performance struggles.
- When portfolio managers don’t see mean reversion.
- Why financial fraud will always be an issue.
- 2008 market outlooks.
- Chart crimes.
- What impact will rising mortgage rates have on the real estate market?
- Nicolas Cage movies, correlation & causation and much more.
- Jack Bogle’s battle
- It’s either passive or aggressive
- This is how your finances should look in your 30s
- Young retirement savers scorned
- How much money do you need to be wealthy?
- League urges CalPERS to find ways to exceed 7%
- Thinking outside the box
- What exactly happened to David Einhorn?
- Former NBA player has $17 million stolen by his advisor
- Hundreds of bitcoin wannabes show signs of fraud
- A bullish call
- 18 chart crimes and misdemeanors
- Active funds are dead. Long live active funds
- Fooling Some of the People All of the Time
- The Devil in the White City
- Once in Golconda
- The Go-Go Years
- Business Adventures
- Bill Simmons with Ethan Hawke and Lou Adler
- Marc Maron with Melissa McCarthy and Josh Brolin
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.