On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- Why the flash correction was so rare.
- The growing chasm between the haves and the have-nots.
- The huge following of Dave Ramsey.
- Why rising interest rates are a double-edged sword.
- Why crypto index funds don’t make sense.
- The potential move into financial services by Amazon.
- The problem with trading on hedge fund manager headlines.
- Wealthfront’s new risk parity strategy.
- How to hit the reset button on your career.
- Our favorite children’s books to read to our kids & much more.
- The flash correction
- U.S. household net worth pushes further into record territory
- 42% of Americans are at risk of retiring broke
- The financial whisperer to Trump’s America
- Why bond investors shouldn’t fear rising rates
- Did declining rates actually matter to bond returns?
- Coinbase announces crypto index fund
- Why Amazon is moving into finance
- View of Dalio’s European bet is misleading
- Does it make sense to try to predict the Euro’s movements?
- One of the great lies of your life is to follow your passion
- Gold is not a great inflation hedge
- Goodnight Moon
- The Giving Tree
- Favorite Nursery Rhymes from Mother Goose
- The Pout-Pout Fish
- Don’t Push The Button
- Llama Llama Nighty-Night
- Home Game: An Accidental Guide to Fatherhood
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.