On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- How we would do things differently if we were entering the investment industry out of college.
- The benefits of learning what not to do working at a job you don’t care for.
- Advice for writing effectively.
- How to get others to read what you’re writing.
- Coin Daddy and the craziness of the crypto millionaires.
- Why pension funds didn’t invest in stocks until the 1950s.
- The best case scenario for U.S. stock returns.
- What if bond yields eventually start to offer competition for stocks?
- Why “the Fed is punishing savers” makes no sense and more.
- Advice for aspiring writers
- Everyone is getting hilariously rich and you’re not
- Future U.S. equity returns: a best-case upper limit
- A market history lesson from Peter Bernstein
- Investors are seeing something unfamiliar in 2018: Sweet yields
- All asset access, January 2018
- Nobody Wants to Read Your Sh*t
- The War of Art
- Red Notice
- The Island of the Blue Foxes
- Skating Where the Puck Was
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.