On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- A chart crime of the year candidate
- The wealth manager for uber-rich NBA players
- Why is the government losing money on student loans?
- Is value dead or due for a dead cat bounce?
- Is Michael due for a dad cat bounce on his diet?
- Why housing is the most personal of finance topics
- Will wifi be free for all in the future?
- Will Amazon offer Internet as part of a Prime membership?
- Where millennials are the same and where they’re different from prior generations
- Is there a worse term than ‘glide path’ in retirement planning?
- Is it worth it to get an MBA anymore?
- The electric scooter business
- Is Chernobyl really the best show ever?
- Has a workout fad ever lasted?
- Why venture capital is all about relationships not being a contrarian
- Why a starter home can cost you
- Fake sponsors on Instagram
- How much should you pay for an engagement ring and much more
- Meet the money whisperer to the NBA’s super-rich
- The long road to the student debt crisis
- Value stocks trade at the steepest discount in history
- Amazon’s satellite project will cost billions
- Deloitte millennial survey
- Is your retirement portfolio too heavily invested in stocks?
- More schools shut down traditional MBA programs
- Inside the wild west of scooter chargers
- Chernobyl is the highest rated show ever
- Peloton is going public
- Aaron Rogers launches $50 million VC fund
- Are influencers the future of online commerce?
my dad used to write for a financial research company. these are some cheat sheets he made for himself pic.twitter.com/raG85GOCG2
— nick barr (@nsbarr) May 30, 2019
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.