This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Michaels predictions for 2022
- Average returns following a big up year in the stock market
- Why 2021 was such a good year in the stock market
- Doomsday prophets are no good for anyone
- Why this bull market could still have room to run
- Why it’s difficult to define what makes a bull market
- Why do people hate the Fed so much?
- How crypto pushed hedge funds out of the limelight
- Why ESG products are exploding
- Why are lumber prices rising again?
- Why shipping containers are such an integral part of the economy
- Is inflation lower if you shop online?
- Ideas are way easier than execution
- What if we broke out inflation by income levels?
- 10 predictions for 2022
- 2021 was one of the best years in stock market history
- Fed’s doomsday prophet has a dire warning
- Fed’s moves in 2022 could end the party
- Why CAPE-naysayers are wrong
- How BlackRock made ESG the hottest ticket on Wall Street
- Stop tracking your spending
- The missing data in the inflation debate
- Interview with Ryan Peterson of Flexport
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.