Today’s listener mailbag is brought to you by Rocket Dollar:
- How do Michael and I produce so much content?
- Is the bull market over?
- Is a recession coming?
- Equity mutiples are all about stories
- Could you replace your savings account with a targetdate fund?
- How would an all-weather portfolio look with leveraged ETFs?
- What is the right bond duration for your savings account for a down payment?
- How does a SAFE (simple agreement future equity) investment work?
- Is it better to hold individual stocks in a taxable or tax-deferred account?
- Does it make sense to put a start-up investment into a Roth IRA?
- Does an annuity change the way you allocate your portfolio?
- Can you people handle investing in leveraged ETFs?
- Does higher inflation make MMT a moot point?
- When it makes sense to invest in alternative assets
- The anti-fragile investment strategy
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.