Today’s Talk Your Book is brought to you by State Street.
We spoke with State Street’s Matt Bartolini about ETFs, inflation, profitable vs. non-profitable stocks and much more.
- Where is all of the money coming from for ETF inflows?
- Why are there so many new active ETFs?
- Is the growth stock sell-off more about inflation than rates?
- Is higher inflation a good thing for the stock market right now?
- 2020 stocks vs. 2021 stocks
- Why non-profitable companies are getting creamed
- How to think about TIPS in a portfolio
- Is there anywhere to go for more yield these days?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here and here.