This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- When to rebalance your portfolio
- Inflation vs. bond yields
- People are worried about inflation
- Is inflation good for wealth inequality?
- Used car prices are bananas right now
- Lumber prices crashed. Will new home prices fall too?
- Labor finally has the upper hand
- How the pandemic made the U.S. economy more productive
- You’re not gonna believe this but Harry Dent is predicting the worst stock market crash ever
- The implications of so much VC money sloshing around
- Emotions matter more than interest rates
- How does the buy now, pay later business model work?
- The best TV show no one is talking about and more
- Comparing portfolio rebalancing strategies
- 87% of Americans are worried about inflation
- Assessing inflation in transit
- A used car might cost you more than a new one right now
- Selling your used car for a profit
- U.S. CPI inflation
- Chart of the day…or century?
- Lumber prices are way down
- McDonald’s to offer tuition
- Goldman says pandemic is shaping U.S. economy to be more productive
- Half of U.S. states ended federal UI benefits early
- The pandemic safety net is coming apart
- Harry Dent: stock market crash likely in 3 months
- How to sell books like Harry Dent
- State of venture Q2
- Cash offers rule Long Island
- The housing market is losing some of its frenzy
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.