Today’s Animal Spirits is presented by Masterworks:
Go to Masterworks.io to learn more about investing in the art market.
- Are the roaring 20s already here?
- Why are so many people ready to quit their job?
- When do all of the people in big cities come back to the office?
- What are the consequences of the baby bust?
- The end of cash
- Why are checks still a thing?
- The difference between staking and yield farming
- How knowledge changes markets
- Robinhood is smaller than you think
- The housing boom is global
- Institutional home buyers are smaller than you think
- Rents are starting to rise
- Why private equity performance is so difficult to benchmark
- Movie theaters are dying
- What if the government wants to tax Roth IRAs?
- Tales from my high school reunion and more
- Americans’ life ratings reach record high
- NYC needs commuting crowds to return
- When money is no object
- Impermanent loss explained
- Long Vol: It’s always different
- What is Robinhood
- Who’s driving up home prices?
- An important update on PE performance
- Millennials’ real estate FOMO
- National rent report
- Great resignation
- The baby bust
- The movie business is dead
- Marvel’s Black Widow debuts with $60 million on Disney+
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.