This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service. If you’re looking for a new job at a fast-growing investment research firm, YCharts is hiring.
- What happened with last week’s jobs report?
- Why are companies having such a hard time finding workers?
- How expensive is the stock market right now?
- What should you expect for market returns from current valuations?
- Why bubbles will always be part of the financial markets
- What is the alternative to expensive stock markets?
- What is going on with lumber prices?
- Should you still build a house right now or wait?
- Why we need to build more houses
- Should you invest your down payment money in REITs?
- What is DeFi and why are people so excited about it?
- The most intimidating movie characters ever and more
- The great reassessment of work in America
- Comments on the April jobs report
- Millions are unemployed. Why can’t companies find workers?
- The boom that wasn’t
- These Pittsburgh companies are filling roles
- What happens to stocks when the Fed stops raining money?
- Global passive assets hit $15 trillion
- The mortgage boom is fading
- Lumber prices 2021
- We need to build more houses
- Homes with kid-friendly features sell faster
- Decentralized finance
- The great online game
New apps mentioned:
- Check us out on HiHo where we’re asking and answering questions from listeners
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.