Today’s Animal Spirits is presented by Acre Trader:
To learn more about investing in Farmland be sure to check out our show this Friday with Acre Trader CEO Carter Malloy.
- A bad month for bitcoin
- Elon’s control over the crypto markets
- Should Tesla shareholders be worried?
- Why we always attach narratives any time an asset falls in price
- Inflation vs. the stock market
- Why this is the weirdest economy ever
- Is inflation here to stay or is it transitory?
- Why are used car prices rising so much?
- Low wage jobs are getting a raise — that’s a good thing
- Did HGTV ruin the housing market for young people?
- Why so many ARK investors are underperforming
- Does it ever make sense for young people to pay off their mortgage?
- What happened to all the good comedies on TV and in movies?
- What’s driving cryptocurrencies?
- Business spending boom to send stocks higher
- Inflation could be 20% in the next 3 years
- Inflation is here and hotter than it looks
- Don’t be fooled by April’s inflation jump
- 6 charts show the economy is humming
- Housing supply: a growing deficit
- Amazon borrows $18.5 billion it doesn’t need
- Amazon hiring 75k workers and $100 bonus if they get vaccinated
- Cathie Wood’s ARK wasn’t built for a flood
- A short history of chasing the best performing funds
- U.S. bettors wagered $53 billion in first 3 years of legalized gambling
- NBA Topshot lawsuit
- Black investors trade their way through the pandemic
- $10 trillion for Fidelity
- New planner recruiting
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.