Today’s listener mailbag is presented by Naviplan by Advicent:
- At what point do you need to rebalance your portfolio?
- How to plan ahead financially for kids
- How do you get currency diversification?
- Will rebalancing put a floor on bond losses?
- Can you be diversified with 10 or fewer stocks?
- Is now the time to cash in on a hot housing market and take a career risk?
- Why are mid cap stocks so overlooked?
- Why so many people in their 30s and 40s desire a career change
- Do you need an FX trading strategy in your portfolio?
- Why buying some countries is like buying individual stocks
- What are the biggest trends coming in the wealth management industry?
- Taking more risk while saving for your down payment
- When does whole life insurance make sense in a portfolio?
- What’s the best way to find the biggest winners in the stock market?
- Why it’s so difficult to use individual stocks for financial advisors
- What is the right age to introduce your kids to money matters?
- What are the benefits of an HSA account?
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.