This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service. If you’re looking for a new job at a fast-growing investment research firm, YCharts is hiring.
- The most bullish thing about the stock market right now
- The junk stock rally
- How leverage turns the smart money into dumb money
- Is 2021 finally a stock-picker’s market?
- People really like getting checks from the government
- Could inflation fix wealth inequality?
- Why did baby boomers have so much more wealth than millennials at the same age?
- Why this is the best time ever for start-ups
- Is the stock market rigged against mom and pop investors?
- How much money do you need to make to buy a new car?
- Why timing the housing market is a loser’s game and more
- Downtrodden stock pickers see an opportunity in rebound
- Congressional approval ratings highest in a decade
- The excess of everything
- Invest in IPOs at SoFi
- Robinhood building platform to allow users to buy into IPOs
- New home prices
- Most investors say the stock market is “rigged”
- High-income taxa avoidance is higher than expected
- This is the salary you need to afford a new car by state
- New houses are costing more
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.