Josh sent out the bat signal to Michael and me this morning for an emergency market update to talk about the weird, fun, entertaining, crazy, head-scratching market moves we’re seeing right now in the stock market.
So we hopped on YouTube and discussed the following:
- The biggest short squeeze of all-time
- How many dominos are going to fall from this GameStop thing?
- Could we see a run on hedge funds?
- Are markets broken?
- How much big money is in on these trades?
- What ends the run in something like WSB?
- Why this is not the same thing as 1999
- Were the hedge funds asking for this?
- How crypto invigorated retail investors
- Will this change the way hedge fund managers short?
- How Robinhood set this in motion
- Are hedge fund managers in the message boards now?
Check out more of our videos at The Compound channel.