Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by The Index Standard:
We spoke with Laurence Black, founder of The Index Standard.
- Where the asset management industry is heading
- Why people are going to get more creative with their portfolios
- The paradox of choice in indices and ETFs
- The coming boom in alternative ETFs
- The problem with backtests
- How advisors can better understand their ETF holdings
- Which ETFs you shouldn’t invest in
- Could structured products replace fixed income products?
- The benefits of keeping things simple in ETF investing rules
- The best dividend strategies
- How to think about ESG strategies
- The devil is in the dividend methodology
- Passive is the new active
- The momentum factor
- The low vol factor
Follow The Index Standard
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on the Shuffle app.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.