- A healthy correction in tech stocks
- Why there doesn’t always have to be a catalyst for stocks to fall
- Which speculators are moving stocks the most?
- The government stopped a depression in its tracks
- Which temporary layoffs are becoming permanent?
- Could governments end poverty if they wanted to?
- Government debt is going higher but interest expense is going lower
- The TINA market in bonds: There is no answer
- More likely: rates stay low for decades or slowly rise over time?
- Why endowments are impossible to benchmark
- Why people leaving big cities is good news for young people
- Has anyone ever had a good experience with a timeshare?
- Is Airbnb going to take over the travel industry?
- Apple is bigger than all small cap stocks in the US put together
- Giving up on bonds to own alternative assets
- Comedy is harder than drama and much more
- Why even the best stocks have to crash
- Softbank unmasked as Nasdaq whale that drove tech stocks
- Most Americans didn’t tamper with their retirement savings
- 1.4 million jobs added, unemployment rate at 8.4%
- Temporary layoffs are starting to look permanent
- Jobs growth slackens
- Brazil hands out so much Covid cash poverty moves lower
- US debt is set to exceed the size of the economy next year
- Government bonds have given us so much: Do they have anything left?
- All those studies showing endowments lost to a 60/40 portfolio used cherry-picked data
- Simple vs. complex, 2019 edition
- Zumper national rent report
- Paradise lost
- Airbnb rebuffs offer from Bill Ackman’s SPAC
- Airbnb’s resurgence
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.