This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- The biggest 50-day rally in stock market history
- The fastest stock market ever
- How far the market has come since March
- Why people underestimated the Fed
- Why were so many people wrong about the May jobs report?
- Getting humbled by the markets and admitting you were wrong
- Why foreign stocks are finally joining the party
- Questions about private equity in your 401k plan
- Racial wealth inequality
- Why I’m bullish on the young people in our country
- Airbnb’s comeback
- What do epidemiologists feel comfortable doing this summer?
- RVs, bikes and trampolines are booming
- Cash out re-fi vs. HELOC and more
- Everything we know about the Coronavirus stimulus debit cards
- A misclassification error on the jobs report
- Merkel stimulus seals German shift from frugality to largess
- 401k plans move a step closer to pooling with private equity
- Black workers face big economic risks
- How big is the racial wealth gap?
- Global vacation bookings skyrocket 127%
- Airbnb joins vacation rental sites seeing surge in demand
- When epidemiologists expect to fly, hug, and do 18 other everyday activities again
- Bikes are flying off the shelves
- Bubble in the Sun by Christopher Knowlton
- Boom Town by Sam Anderson
- The End is Always Near by Dan Carlin
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.