Show number 3 this week. Thank you for sticking with us.
- Will we get inflation or deflation from this crisis?
- When will you feel safe to fly again? How about a restaurant?
- Why life is going to be weird for a while
- The economy is going to be operating at partial capacity for a while
- When will sports stadiums have fans again?
- How bad have things been for millennials in their working lives?
- Are people better off than they were 4 decades ago?
- Is there any way to fix wealth inequality?
- How many waves of layoffs will there be?
- Has the fiscal stimulus been a success so far?
- How does the gig economy get a bailout?
- Do we need to see the big tech firms get hit for another leg lower in the stock market?
- How do the corporate bailouts actually work?
- What if real estate prices don’t fall as much as we think?
- Why people should be negotiating all of their bills right now
- Are colleges in trouble?
- Should Netflix be worth more than Disney?
- Why are we having weird dreams?
- How has the crisis impacted people’s spending?
- When will we feel safe to go back to the gym?
- Knowledge of the future
- Millennials don’t stand a chance
- Even Facebook and Google may face an ad slump
- A second round of layoffs has begun
- American jobs collapse worsens
- Seattle’s real estate market continues to show up
- The sharp decline in housing activity
- College students demand coronavirus refund
- This is why we’re angry
- Rapid increase in missed mortgage payments
- Harvard nets nearly $9 million from CARES act
- The economy reopening will be fragile and slow
- Global economy to suffer worse than Great Depression
- Why people are having weird dreams
- How the virus changed the way Americans spend their money
- Airlines get billions in aid
- Inside the story of CalPERs’ untimely tail unwind
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.