Thursday was another wild day in market-related news and we taped just after it all came out.
- More bad news on the unemployment front
- The Fed is not messing around
- Is the Fed impacting price discovery? Does it matter?
- Why markets are so confusing right now
- What if this isn’t a bear market rally? What if that was THE bottom?
- My new theory about the future of stock market returns
- What does a contact tracing world with the coronavirus look like?
- What will change the most following this crisis? What will stay the same?
- Vanguard investors bought the dip and millennials sold it
- Why markets are so hard to figure out
- How many people went to cash last month?
- A tail risk fund that worked really well
- Disney+ is a beast
- What’s going to happen to Airbnb?
- Who is buying cruise ship bonds right now?
- What happens to all the zombie companies?
- Inequality and the art market
- Just a bear market rally
- The technology that could free America from quarantine
- What the market sell-off revealed about targetdate funds
- The flight to safety
- Tail risk fund returned 3600% in March
- Millennials fled when stocks fell
- Nearly a third of U.S. apartment renters didn’t pay rent in April
- Airbnb revenue could fall by half this year
- Airbnb’s coronavirus crisis
- Disney+ subscriptions hit 50 million
- Why cruise ship backed bonds drew $17 billion of demand
- A corporate debt reckoning
- Stocks’ rightful owners
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.