This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service
- When will people feel comfortable going back to Disney?
- Companies are borrowing like crazy
- Why the anger from Main Street is justified
- Why stories stick with us more than data
- Why wealth inequality will only get worse from here
- Getting used to the Fed being involved in the markets
- Will private equity firms take advantage of companies in trouble?
- Why investing is so counterintuitive
- Buying insurances after a flood
- Should you have a more flexible approach to retirement distributions?
- What will the job market look like for young people?
- Bob Iger thought he was leaving Disney
- Apple and google partner on covid-19 contact tracing technology
- A legacy of debt
- Private equity is too big to fail
- US shouldn’t bail out hedge funds, billionaires during corona crisis
- Employee costs of corporate bankruptcy
- It’s not about debt or stock buybacks or whatever. It’s about the virus
- Fed takes additional actions
- Investors flock to bear funds at a record pace
- Misconceptions about individual bonds vs. bond funds
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.