Another week in quarantine so Michal and I continue to record Animal Spirits from the comfort of home.
- Why the end of this crisis will only look obvious in hindsight
- How long until people start losing their patience?
- Why fiscal stimulus is so important right now
- The U.S. response to this crisis shows we have some weak points
- How bad could the economy get?
- Expected returns have gone up
- Is it possible the economic damage will be worse than the market damage?
- Denmark’s fiscal experiment
- How do you even begin to calculate valuations at this point?
- How this crisis will overshadow 2008
- Why perma-bears don’t deserve a victory lap
- Craziness in the bond market
- How the bond market is different from the stock market
- Are ETFs making the bond market better or worse?
- A new look at the end of Cast Away and much more
- The panic of 2020
- U.S. jobless rate may soar to 30%
- Denmark’s idea could help avoid a depression
- Stock market valuations
- A viral market meltdown
- Support your local restaurants through dining bonds
- The price of redemptions for bonds
- Investors are fleeing corporate and municipal bonds
- Systemic risk in a crisis
- Why many bond ETFs now trade at a discount
Contact us at email@example.com with any questions, comments, feedback or recommendations.
Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Find transcripts of every show on Shuffle.
Check out our t-shirts, coffee mugs, stickers and other assorted swag here.