This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is supported by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- When stocks go from best to worst
- Schwab announces free trading commissions
- The Robinhood copycats are coming
- When public markets dictate private markets
- Goldman’s push into banking for the masses
- The outsized return from the tech sector in this bull market
- Healthcare inflation
- Why do rich people give so much money to Ivy League schools?
- Why is basketball better than baseball?
- Influencer factories
- When stocks and bonds have similar performance
- Some of our smallest pet peeves
- Some crazy what-ifs on casting decisions in Shawshank Redemption
- What’s the best way to invest in 100% stocks?
- How to become a better reader?
- From best to worst
- Charles Schwab makes trading free
- Why health insurance is so expensive
- IBKR lite
- Goldman Sachs tried banking for the masses
- The renegade sports executives of Houston
- Instagram’s content factories are huge
- Stocks don’t always beat bonds
- The great public market reckoning
- Harvard gains 6.5% in muted year for endowments
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.