This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- Tesla’s huge drawdown
- Why making your stock bets public makes it harder to have an open mind
- How our perceptions about retirement change over time
- Why does Uber lose so much money?
- Michael’s Avenger: End Game review (and why I’m a hypocrite about that movie franchise)
- How Charles Schwab seems to toe the line between bank and fund firm so well
- Will people drop Netflix for Disney+?
- How Americans have spent their money over the past 75 years
- Do young people require a financial advisor more than old people?
- Millennials need to check their savings expectations
- Remembering things of the past that are basically gone
- The name for our new podcast
- How to teach your kids about money
- Should we be saving for retirement for our kids?
- Where to put your money when saving for a house and much more
- Which tech company is most like Uber?
- How Schwab ate Wall Street
- Netflix at risk of losing 8.7 million subscribers to Disney+
- How the financial planning process differs for young people
- 2018 millennials and money survey
- Bill Simmons talks to Ralph Macchio & Michael Lewis
- The Big Short by Michael Lewis
- The Opposite of Spoiled by Ron Lieber
- America’s Bank by Roger Lowenstein
- Trade-Off by Jim Collins
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.