This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is sponsored by YCharts:
Mention Animal Spirits and receive 20% off your subscription price when you initially sign up for the service.
- The record outflows from mutual funds.
- How outflows are impacting passive and active funds differently.
- Why the S&P 500 is so hard to beat.
- Investing using seasonality.
- Can anyone predict recessions in advance?
- How helpful is economic data in forecasting?
- Did trade wars and tariffs stop a huge bubble from forming?
- Dividend yields and CD yields are on the rise.
- The joys of investing in down markets.
- Some good news on the equity risk premium.
- The strange was people pick funds in their 401k.
- Credit card perks and rewards.
- Women in the hedge fund industry.
- Divergent performance between Einhorn and Dalio.
- How many people live paycheck-to-paycheck?
- Millennials are delusional about how rich they’ll end up.
- Should savers ramp up contributions during a downturn?
- Facetime fiascos and much more.
- Active funds hit most by outflows
- Can the unemployment rate signal a recession?
- January macro update
- A reminder that equities are risky in case you forgot
- How people pick 401k funds
- Rewards credit cards gained a huge following
- Women in finance
- Mary Meeker seeks $1.25 billion in first fund
- Einhorn’s Greenlight extends decline
- Bridgewater posts a stellar 2018
- The number of people living paycheck-to-paycheck
- Millennials are delusional about how rich they’re going to be
- Impossible to Ignore by Carmen Simon
- The Wealthy Barber by David Chilton
- The Coddling of the American Mind by Jonathan Haidt & Greg Lukianoff
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.