This week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben is presented by J.P. Morgan Asset Management:
- A history of the 401k.
- Why pensions were never as prevalent as most people assume.
- Why cashing out your 401k is a bad idea.
- The pros & cons of multi-factor investing.
- Competition in factor investing.
- If market cap weighting is so bad, why is it so hard to beat?
- What’s your morning routine?
- The biggest financial regrets of the elderly.
- Why the American dream is dying.
- Why have healthcare costs risen so much over the past few decades?
- Why you probably won’t finish the next non-fiction book you pick up to read.
- How should you invest proceeds from the sale of a house?
- Should you sell your winners or your losers when you need to draw down your portfolio?
- What the financial advisory business will look like in 25 years & much more.
- The 401k is turning 40
- Labor department clears path for automatic 401k transfers
- High achievers and their morning routines
- Retirement savings regret
- Why the middle class can’t get ahead
- Publishing in the era of big data
- The summer’s most unread book
- Stanley Druckenmiller interview
Mark Wahlberg morning routines mentioned:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.