On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- Is it time for Sell in May blog posts to go away?
- By 2020 the top 10 most common ages in the U.S. will all be between 26 to 35.
- Will Millennials and HGTV cause the next housing bubble?
- Are tech stocks a micro bubble?
- What is the working definition of a bubble anyway?
- FANG stocks now make up almost 10% of the S&P 500.
- Amazon is amazing but we need to solve the problem of too many boxes.
- A cautionary tale about following your favorite star fund manager into an investment.
- Why scary retirement stats don’t scare people into saving more.
- Why good news often goes unnoticed.
- Why fundamentals have driven most of the market’s gains since 2010.
- How our parents shaped our views on personal finance and much more.
- U.S. demographics: largest 5-year cohorts and 10 most common ages in 2017
- Yes, it’s a bubble. So what?
- What is a bubble?
- At Amazon, it’s all about cash flow
- Amazon: Glimpses of Shoeless Joe?
- Copying Peter Lynch
- Come easy, go easy: The tech takedown
- Getting ready for the golden years
- One Up on Wall Street and Beating the Street, both by Peter Lynch
- The Everything Store by Brad Stone
- The Fallen by Ace Atkins
- Drive by Daniel Pink
- Killers of the Flower Moon by David Grann
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.