On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- How the competition for entertainment impacts business television.
- Amazon’s numbers are bonkers.
- How sales & marketing is changing in the asset management business.
- My pet peeve with surveys & statistics.
- Is America really as polarized as ever?
- The coming demographic shift that’s never occurred before.
- The end of the DOL fiduciary rule.
- The speaker line-up for our EBI West Conference.
- What our magic number is for retirement & much more.
- Investors just pumped the most money ever into stock funds in a single week
- The business of business TV
- The making of a giant
- How Amazon became a corporate America’s nightmare
- The best-connected man in hedge funds
- Fewer Americans own cryptocurrencies than you think
- Polarized mass or polarized few?
- How to lie with Fed statistics
- Elderly are projected to outnumber children
- 2% is the new 4% in GDP growth
- Man with fictitious fund admits to ripping off friends and family
- Is it time to adopt a uniform fee-only standard for financial advice?
- How much money do you need to retire?
- Handling the stress of being a financial advisor
- How to Lie With Statistics by Darrell Huff
- How Not to Be Wrong by Jordan Ellenberg
- The Startup Way by Eric Ries
- Creativity Inc by Ed Catmull
- Obstacle is the Way by Ryan Holiday
Chart crimes mentioned:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.