On this week’s Animal Spirits with Michael & Ben we discuss:
- The Vanguard of the alternative mutual fund world.
- Is active management too big?
- ETF prices wars
- The psychological impact of market valuation
- Career risk
- The shrinking U.S. stock market
- Wave pools
- The problem with backtests and market anomalies
- The polarizing nature of Elon Musk and Tesla
- Why short selling is so difficult
- Reader mailbag with our thoughts on turning blogs into business prospects
- The Vanguard of Alternative Investing
- AQR’s Asness says active management, not passive, is too big
- ETF Price War Heats Up
- A Case Against Overweighting International Equity
- One of the biggest sources of market inefficiency
- Small IPOs are dying. That’s good
- Why Vanguard isn’t freaking out about fewer public companies
- WeWork’s $20 billion journey of self-discovery takes a detour into wave pools
- A reality check on stock market anomalies
And here’s the Mike Tyson trading system we talked about:
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
And check out past episodes here.