On this week’s Animal Spirits with Micahel & Ben we discuss:
- Michael’s new book (released today!): Big Mistakes: The Best Investors and Their Worst Investments
- Where Michael came up with the idea for his book and how it felt to write about his own mistakes
- Where the value and momentum premiums come from
- Why investing is all about expectations and overreactions
- Mary Meeker’s Internet Trends 2018
- The growth in voice technology (even though we only use our Echos for music)
- Amazon dot toast
- Why most hedge funds don’t hedge
- Why time horizon is so important when making personal finance decisions
- Our advice for people trading companies in their own field
- What is our definition of “long-term” when it comes to investing?
- How news headlines affect market volatility and much more.
- Factors From Scratch
- Mary Meeker’s 2018 Internet Trends
- Surf’s up
- Field Street Macro is said to extend Italy losses to 50%
- Bill Gross’s Janus Unconstrained Bond Fund drops sharply
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Follow us on Facebook.