Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by AcreTrader:
Michael and I had AcreTrader Founder and CEO Carter Malloy back on the show to talk about investing in farmland.
On today’s show we discuss:
- Institutional presence in real assets
- Inflationary headwinds and tailwinds for agriculture
- Row crop vs. permanent plant income
- Farmland as an inflation hedge
- Using technology as a value-add for investors
- Educational tools for understanding how to invest in agriculture
- Supply and demand dynamics for agricultural investments
- The downside and risk to farmland investing
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.