Today’s Talk Your Book is presented by Cadre:
Michael and I spoke with Cadre CEO and co-founder Ryan Williams about investing in the commercial real estate market.
- When institutions and retail can invest in the same asset class
- The benefits of not seeing your price changes every day
- Why real estate is a good inflation hedge
- Is commercial real estate dead in huge cities?
- How will rising interest rates impact demand?
- The relationship between residential and commercial real estate
- Yield vs. growth in real estate
- Why the southeast and southwest are so appealing to real estate investors
- Investing in Real Estate Alongside Harvard
- The MacArthur Foundation invests in Cadre’s direct access fund
- How investors can benefit from real estate
- Inflation and real estate
- Cadre’s track record
- Driving diversity through democratization
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback, recommendations, or questions.
Check out our t-shirts, stickers, coffee mugs, and other swag here.